Credentialing & Enrollment
Credentialing & Enrollment
Credentialing and contracting services are essential for any healthcare facility. Without it, your clinic or healthcare facility may not be able to get approved by insurance providers, and patients may not be able to get the healthcare they need. Credentialing and contracting services help build trust and relationships with patients and insurance companies.
To ensure that you comply with all regulations, healthcare providers must have strong credentialing and contracting practices. This means that you've verified the credentials of your healthcare providers, negotiated and signed contracts, and tracked progress on time. If you're not doing these things, then you're putting your clinic and patients at risk.
As a healthcare provider, you need to understand credentialing and contracting. Credentialing is verifying a healthcare professional's qualifications, and contracting is designing and signing a contract that outlines the terms and conditions of a professional relationship.
Here at Quick Bill Collection, we specialize in credentialing and contracting services for healthcare providers. We help you verify the credentials of your providers, negotiate and sign contracts, and track progress promptly. We can also provide you with contract reviews and other strategic services to ensure your clinic's compliance with regulations. Contact us today to get started!
Credentialing and contracting services can provide a wide range of services, including:
Credentialing services: These services help to verify the qualifications of healthcare providers.
Contracting services: These services help to create and manage healthcare contracts.
Healthcare compliance services: These services help make sure that your clinic or other health care facility follows all health and safety rules.
HIPAA compliance services: These services help ensure that your clinic or healthcare facility follows all the required privacy guidelines under the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
Association membership services: These services help ensure that your clinic or other healthcare facilities can join different healthcare groups.
Other credentialing and contracting services: These services include EMR system certification, quality improvement services, and more.
Our Credentialing and Enrollment Services
Quick Bill Collection offers credentialing and enrollment services to healthcare providers, helping them get better clients' revenues. Our credentialing services help healthcare providers improve their image and credibility. We offer credentialing services to physicians, hospitals, home healthcare, laboratories, DME, and many more.
List of Our Credentialing Services Include:
- Providing credentialing services to Physicians and Healthcare Providers
- Reapproval services for Medicare providers
- Credentials verification for physicians and other healthcare professionals
- Management of health plan systems
- Privileges associated with outsourcing healing facilities
- Managing care contracts
- Providing counseling to healthcare organizations
List of Enrollment Services Include:
- Enrollment & Credentialing of Commercial Insurance Providers (e.g., Aetna, Anthem, BCBS, CIGNA, Tricare, Humana, UnitedHealthcare, and many more!)
- Enrollment and credentialing for Medicare and Medicaid
- Revalidation of Medicaid and Medicare
- CAQH Registration
- Registration of NPIs (Type I and Type II)
- Issues related to reimbursements
- Issues related to managed care contracts
Physician Credentialing Services We Offer
Quick Bill Collection provides a comprehensive physician credentialing solution for healthcare providers. Our credentialing solution prevents revenue disruption and ensures that healthcare providers comply with insurance guidelines and regulations.
Our credentialing experts have access to detailed information from nearly any practice provider, making it easy to enroll patients in insurance programs and streamline processes with payers. Our credentialing services work with all major health insurance companies and are made to fit the needs of physician practices.
With Quick Bill Collection, you can prevent revenue disruptions caused by enrollment delays or improper payments. Our professionals are adept at following guidelines and procedures set by many leading Medicare, Medicaid, UnitedHealth Group, Anthem, Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and other commercial insurance payers, which means that we can source detailed information quickly and enroll your patients in insurance plans at a fraction of the cost compared to other solutions. Choose us to ensure that your patients receive the best possible care.
The following are some of the benefits of our physician credentialing services.
- Preparation of forms according to guidelines provided by insurers
- Registration and credentialing of providers
- Keeping track of CLIA, CAQH, DEAs, NPIs, and MA registrations, as well as NYS registration expirations
- Providing support for Re-credentialing
- Submission of forms and documents for faster approval
- Verification of records and certificates
- Compilation and preparation of application forms based on document and certification information
Credentialing Services Can Be Improved with Quick Bill Collection
Quick Bill Collection is a dynamic, cutting-edge organization that provides the highest quality credentialing services. We strongly focus on customer service and satisfaction, so we have developed a loyal following of physicians and healthcare providers. Our reliable and efficient services have made Quick Bill Collection a leading provider of credentialing services. Quick Bill Collection is the perfect choice for physicians and healthcare providers who want to stay ahead of the curve in the industry.
Quick Bill Collection is the perfect solution for physicians and healthcare providers who need to keep their finances in check and their paperwork streamlined. With our credentialing services, you will get accurate and timely information about your patient's insurance coverage, which means fewer phone calls and less hassle. We also offer Medical Billing, Medical Coding, Denial Management, AR Management, Workers' Compensation, Personal Injury Lien Litigation, and Revenue Cycle Management Services, which will help you get the most out of your finances and keep your business running smoothly.
Center for Affordable Quality Health Credentialing Services
As far as verifying provider records is concerned, CAQH is the organization to contact. Credentials are authenticated through this service, one of the most frequently used online services. A great deal of responsibility and care is involved in handling healthcare data. In order to build your practice's professional reputation and reliability, CAQH credentialing services provide essential tools. CAQH gives guidelines and research to help speed up how healthcare is done with tools like CAQH CORE and more. CAQH Core Certification is not a small matter; it provides patients with peace of mind that their data is handled ethically. Our affordable health services facilitate credentialing and make the process as seamless as possible.
Our Annual Maintenance Updates are Made Up of the Following
- A notification of re-credentialing rates will be sent
- Maintenance and Re-attestation for CAQH
- Revalidation of Medicare and Medicaid
- New/expiration reminders from the DEA/DPS/CDS
- Changes or updates to addresses
- Reminders about general liability expirations
- Credentialing and Re-credentialing for health plans
- A reminder about malpractice expirations
- Reminders about the expiration of medical licenses
- Credentialing for workers' compensation
- Maintenance of NPIs / New NPIs
- Provider termination from existing group/plan(s)/termination of participating health plans
- Re-appointments and hospital privileges
- An expiration date reminder for any credentials required by the payor, including CPR certification
- Credentialing in the field of telehealth medicine
- Services for lab enrollment (CLIA)
Our Services are Designed to help you achieve your goals
- You'll save months of time and effort.
- Relieves the pain caused by a huge number of printed materials and applications.
- Referrals to patients are increased.
- Increases the speed at which insurance companies pay out claims.
- A dedicated project manager will be assigned to your project
- Ensures all applications, messages, and emails are presented. Makes telephone calls and subsequent follow-ups.
- Online project portals are accessible at all times.
- Increase the profitability of your practice by giving you a cost-competitive edge